Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Take this 45 minute survey!
Is It Really Euphoric
Pregabalin
by Horatio
Citation:   Horatio. "Is It Really Euphoric: An Experience with Pregabalin (exp94419)". Erowid.org. Nov 24, 2017. erowid.org/exp/94419

2700 mg oral Pharms - Pregabalin (pill / tablet)

I have used and abuse all addictive substances all my life. But, as I get older it becomes harder and harder to get high. I got so desperate I started abusing Lyrica. At my age I would use anything because life just gets in the way when you also have kids to role model for.

Lyrica at first gave a surprising buzz. Sort of like valium and dexamyl mixed together. I started with 900mg and had to get up to 2700mg because it was so easy to build a tolerance. 4 days and it was history. The RX was as well. I was surprised at how much I can take. I took all 2700mb in 12 hours. Only side effect besides dry mouth is swelling in legs and feet. Need a water pill.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 94419
Published: Nov 24, 2017Views: 2,044
Pharms - Pregabalin (418) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Medical Use (47), Addiction & Habituation (10), Unknown Context (20)