Have you had an experience with
Peyote, San Pedro, or Synthetic Mescaline?
Help out researchers at Maastricht University and...
Take this Survey!
No Effect
Amanita muscaria
by tikaani
Citation:   tikaani. "No Effect: An Experience with Amanita muscaria (exp94335)". Erowid.org. Nov 29, 2017. erowid.org/exp/94335

14 g oral Amanitas - A. muscaria (dried)

I purchased an ounce of Amanita Muscaria from a site that sells other natural psychoactive herbs such as Kratom and Kava. What arrived was several dried caps of varying sizes in a plastic bag. I ate approximately half of the mushrooms with a coke to wash it down.

After a couple of hours I experienced nothing. These mushrooms are not cheap, they were $25 per ounce, so I did expect some bang for my buck. I have taken the same type of mushroom before in the same form and experienced some hallucinogenic effects such as trails and brightness, with pleasant jovial mood after taking about 7 to 8 grams. I am wondering if the mushrooms that I ordered from the site were processed in some way that removed the hallucinogenic properties. They tasted the same as the previous mushrooms (similar to cardboard with a dirty sock aroma). Both times I was at home in a relaxed state and environment.

None of the substances ordered from that site have performed as described by trusted users.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 94335
Published: Nov 29, 2017Views: 741
Amanitas - A. muscaria (70) : What Was in That? (26), Alone (16)