Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Flying at the Speed of Lightning
Amphetamines (Adderall)
by Dr. Tweak
Citation:   Dr. Tweak. "Flying at the Speed of Lightning: An Experience with Amphetamines (Adderall) (exp94126)". Erowid.org. Jan 6, 2017. erowid.org/exp/94126

100 mg oral Amphetamines

Iím prescribed Adderall for ADHD. I donít want to say how much I am prescribed for privacy reasons.

The day I get my prescription filled, I make that day a ďparty dosageĒ day. I take 100 or 120 mgs in a single dose. When that hits me in about an hour, itís like WOW! I feel so fucking Goddamned good. I feel like lightning. I feel like thereís 10 million volts of electricity surging through me. The baseline depression I feel all the time because my life kind of sucks evaporates completely. My attitude becomes overwhelmingly positive. I experience the MDMA effect of wanting world peace and wishing the best for everyone.

Adderall is my favorite drug.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 94126
Published: Jan 6, 2017Views: 1,449
Amphetamines (6) : Medical Use (47), Depression (15), Retrospective / Summary (11), Unknown Context (20)