Erowid - Honest Global Drug Information
Intense Level of Concentration and Motivation
Amphetamines & Tobacco
by fishwheel
Citation:   fishwheel. "Intense Level of Concentration and Motivation: An Experience with Amphetamines & Tobacco (exp94047)". Erowid.org. Aug 29, 2017. erowid.org/exp/94047

20 mg oral Amphetamines (pill / tablet)
  2 smoked Tobacco - Cigarettes

As someone diagnosed with ADD, I would say I am a frequent user of Adderall. I have occasionally played with the dosage, but have never experienced any sort of 'high' or 'euphoria' to speak of. I am prescribed 20 mg pills, and smoke casually (I am by no means addicted... I've had the same back of Camels for over three months).

Today, I took one of my 20 mg pills orally, and decided to smoke two cigarettes because I am having a lot of anxiety related to upcoming tests and projects. By the time I finished smoking the cigarettes, I realized I had a much larger rush than I've ever had, even with doses up to 50 mg. It has been an hour, and it hasn't tapered off at all. My productivity is fantastic and anxiety is fairly low.

I don't intend on smoking every time after I take a pill, but I realize that the combination of nicotine and amphetamines, at least in my case, increases my concentration level.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 94047
Published: Aug 29, 2017Views: 1,041
Amphetamines (6) : Performance Enhancement (50), Combinations (3), Alone (16)