For Cluster Headaches
Mushrooms
by Travis S
Citation:   Travis S. "For Cluster Headaches: An Experience with Mushrooms (exp93893)". Erowid.org. Feb 6, 2012. erowid.org/exp/93893

oral Mushrooms (tea)

I am a long time chronic sufferer of cluster head aches. I had recently stumbled upon a website that said LSD or magic mushrooms helped with cluster headaches. I immediately called a friend to get some mushrooms. Before I go further I must state I have tried a lot of RX drugs to try combat the enormous amount of pain I go through daily.

I did the boil water to extract the active ingredients. .1 mushroom to a cup of water drinking slowly over a half hour. It has been a month since I have had a headache, very mild ones maybe twice in the month. I can't describe the absolute bliss I have towards life now. No pills with all the risk!

I am glad I stumbled upon that info.
The world must know the medicinal effects of mushrooms!!

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 93893
Published: Feb 6, 2012Views: 6,241
Mushrooms (39) : Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Medical Use (47), Unknown Context (20)