Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Adderall Makes Me Lethargic
Amphetamine (Adderall)
by Mike J.
Citation:   Mike J.. "Adderall Makes Me Lethargic: An Experience with Amphetamine (Adderall) (exp9382)". Erowid.org. Sep 11, 2001. erowid.org/exp/9382

20 mg oral Amphetamines (pill / tablet)

HI there, I am 31 years old, I was diagnosed with ADD 3 years ago. I thought it was a load of crap, but a couple of months ago I was given a book ,'Healing ADD'. It forced me to re-think what some doctors have said.

Here we are now, I am very anti-drug, anti-drinking. I never smoked, etc. in my life.

Well, recently...I sold out and tried adderall. So many have said it would make feel better immediately. It made me feel like crap immediately. When I take it I feel so spacey. My appendages feel very numb and floaty. I feel quite lethargic as well. It is difficult to drive, and hard to speak without sounding somewhat studdery and slurred. The only reason why I decided to try Adderall is because doctors all laughed at alternative solutions (Herbal, Neurofeedback).

So the bottom line is... Adderall makes me feel like crap. I'd rather live the rest of my life feeling pretty peppy, with a load of disarray.

mike

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 9382
Published: Sep 11, 2001Views: 19,824
Amphetamines (6) : Various (28), Health Problems (27), Difficult Experiences (5), Retrospective / Summary (11), General (1)