Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $500 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Like a Balloon Released From Its Mooring
Galantamine & Choline
by fins
Citation:   fins. "Like a Balloon Released From Its Mooring: An Experience with Galantamine & Choline (exp93739)". Erowid.org. Jul 15, 2016. erowid.org/exp/93739

4 mg oral Galantamine
  200 mg oral Vitamins - Choline

The Key to Lucid Dreaming

I have been wanting to have a lucid dream for a long time, with no success. I searched the internet and found the book by Thomas Yuschak, advising the various different supplements one can take to aid lucid dreaming. The one he most recommends is the combination of galantamine and choline. I bought this specific combination (both legal) from an online store which specialises in dream products.

This was not the first time I had taken the pill, however, it was the first time that I had a significant experience from it.

As per Yuschak's recommendations, I made sure that I had 4-5 hours of deep rejuvenative sleep before waking up at approx 3.30am in order to take the lucid dreaming pill. It took me a while to get back to sleep since my neighbours were arguing and making a lot of noise. I don't remember actually falling asleep but I do remember vividly hearing the sound of wind rushing in my ears. Then later I remember the infamous 'sleep paralysis' and my body feeling like it was stuck with glue to the bed. I couldn't move and my breathing was laboured. This didn't last long and I managed to free myself but it was a very strange sensation. The final thing I remembered is the sensation of floating up to the ceiling and encountering a layer of haze. I am not sure if this was a dream or not but the sensation was incredible - I felt like a balloon released from its mooring.

Galantamine and choline definitely does work and I am looking forward to trying the combination again. Yuschak advises waiting several days between pills so as to not experience desensitisation.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 93739
Published: Jul 15, 2016Views: 3,003
Galantamine (523), Vitamins - Choline (467), Dreams (85) : Combinations (3), Alone (16)