Erowid relies on the generosity of the public for funding.
Please, include Erowid Center in your charitable giving!
Abusing Inhalers
Albuterol
by MidnightToker
Citation:   MidnightToker. "Abusing Inhalers: An Experience with Albuterol (exp93599)". Erowid.org. Nov 18, 2011. erowid.org/exp/93599

5 hits inhaled Pharms - Albuterol
  T+ 0:30 12 hits inhaled Pharms - Albuterol

At first I took 5 hits of Albuterol Sulfate, which I am prescribed because of sports induced asthma. I was lying down when I took them. I felt a slight buzz, comparable to nicotine, for about 30 seconds. I waited 30 minutes and then I had 12 to 15 hits. This time I was sitting up. I felt a much stronger buzz for a minute. 10 minutes later I noticed some chest pains. My lungs felt very tight. This feeling was off and on for the rest of the night. Now it is the next day, and I feel fine. No permanent damage was done, but huffing Albuterol was an awful idea.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 93599
Published: Nov 18, 2011Views: 18,651
Pharms - Albuterol (241) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)