Hand-Crafted Glass Molecules!
Donate $100+ and get an art glass molecule.
(Pick caffeine, DMT, dopamine, ethanol, harmine, MDMA,
mescaline, serotonin, tryptamine, nitrous, THC, or psilocybin)
Worth a Second Look
bk-MBDP (Pentylone)
by vanitykills
Citation:   vanitykills. "Worth a Second Look: An Experience with bk-MBDP (Pentylone) (exp93598)". Erowid.org. Mar 12, 2012. erowid.org/exp/93598

10 mg oral Pentylone (powder / crystals)
  T+ 0:45 10 mg insufflated Pentylone (powder / crystals)
  T+ 1:45 20 mg insufflated Pentylone (powder / crystals)
  T+ 3:15 30 mg oral Pentylone (powder / crystals)
  T+ 0:00 30 mg oral Pentylone (powder / crystals)

So in my search to find a rc equally as amazing as methylone I've come accross pentylone and this is what I experianced.

I started my night at 9pm with a rediculously low dose of 10mg taken orally. Waited about 45 minutes didn't feel much of anything so decided to redose this time I snorted another 10mg the feeling was very similar to a bump of coke. I was unimpressed to say the least. But after another hour I decided to try again. This time I snorted 20mg and the rush was much more noticed. Much like coke but a tad more rolly feeling. I was tempted to do more right away but refrained so that I wouldn't overdo it. So I waited about an hour and a half and decided to try dosing orally again because its my personal favorite way to dose. This time I took 30mg and the effects took about 25 minutes to become noticed but when they did I was pleasently surprized by the roll like feeling to it. As I peaked from that dose I felt it was safe to do another 30mg orally from there I was more than comfortable with my body high and head rush.

All and all for a first impression this rc wasn't to bad. I would like to try it again and start off with a higher dose to start. I was just being careful this first time as I am everytime I try something new. But for me its for sure worth a round 2.

In low doses it produces a coke like feeling (10-30mg)
In higher doses pentylone is more of a roll (30-60mg)
Anything higher than that is a mistery to me for the moment but I'm curious enough to find out.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 93598
Published: Mar 12, 2012Views: 14,376
Pentylone (569) : First Times (2), Alone (16)