New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $50 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
Overall Very Marijuana-like
JWH-018
by Joe
Citation:   Joe. "Overall Very Marijuana-like: An Experience with JWH-018 (exp93277)". Erowid.org. Aug 29, 2016. erowid.org/exp/93277

1 hit vaporized JWH-018 (powder / crystals)

My Hand at JWH-018

I took an unknown small amount. I used a tweezers to pluck a small amount of powder jwh-018 and put it into a pipe with a screen.

One hit as it vaporized and I inhaled a chemical taste. I exhaled smoke and a taste of chemical. In seconds my heart rate increased as if I did something. Or was it my nerves due to thoughts of jwh-018?

Time passed and the high similar to high dose of weed intensified. Like smoking multiple joints and getting very high on weed. Overall its been an hour and the experience is that of a weed high. No notable differences other then ease of administration and dose amount needed to achieve effects.
I would like to see how high dose jwh-018 experiences compare with high dose oral marijuana.

Overall very marijuana like high, and in a pinch will work as a supplement.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 93277
Published: Aug 29, 2016Views: 1,092
JWH-018 (483) : Combinations (3), Alone (16)