Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Great Night, Sublime Feeling at a Rave
5-MeO-MIPT
by Tripjr
Citation:   Tripjr. "Great Night, Sublime Feeling at a Rave: An Experience with 5-MeO-MIPT (exp93202)". Erowid.org. Apr 25, 2012. erowid.org/exp/93202

insufflated 5-MeO-MIPT (powder / crystals)
  T+ 2:00   oral 5-MeO-MIPT (powder / crystals)

Amounts were eyeballed. [Erowid Note: Two samples of powder (even of the same chemical) with equivalent volumes won't necessarily weigh the same. For this reason, eyeballing is an inaccurate and potentially dangerous method of measuring, particularly for substances that are active in very small amounts. See this article on The Importance of Measured Doses.]

T 0 - approximately 8mg nasal

T 2 - approximately 10mg oral as I wanted to feel more.

T 9 - fairly sober, asleep after one hour.

I eyeballed the dosages.. so it could be less (was careful with it), but as intoxicated as I was, I feel like I was spot on.

At home with a mate it started. Then went to a hardcore party (rave) .. First I hesitated just because the substance would be psychedelic, but because I've read in several reports it was quite 'party-worthy' I still did it.
And I have no regrets :)

Whole evening was great. It felt after a few hours as if I saw myself from outside. A bit like mushrooms but without mindfuck.

The laser lights were extremely beautiful, fascinating. Very trippy. (it felt like a combo of mdma / mushies)

It was visualy psychedelic. The warping of vision was like on an average dose of mushrooms. (but only when I really tried to focus on it)

Empathy, I felt sorry for some people because the looked so insanely fuckedup (like unhealty). Too much mdma and too hot inside.

I saw some people having a bade vibe. As if I could really see what was missing in one's thinking, I tried to fix it and succeeded multiple times.

I should add that there have been drinking (one beer p / hour or so), more fresh drinks and smoked. Also smoked a litte cannabis beforehand.

Hour or 7 pips go this morning, and now I feel hard not broke, except hunger, pain and a sprained ankle) (half the time I was partying my feet off! And failed doing some dance move :P )

Well .. that was it. I hope it's a bit of a cohesive story.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 93202
Published: Apr 25, 2012Views: 7,090
5-MeO-MIPT (287) : General (1), Rave / Dance Event (18)