Erowid - Honest Global Drug Information
Cops Held Me Overnight
Phenazepam
by Phil Smith
Citation:   Phil Smith. "Cops Held Me Overnight: An Experience with Phenazepam (exp93057)". Erowid.org. Feb 11, 2018. erowid.org/exp/93057

Pharms - Phenazepam
    oral Alcohol (liquid)

BODY WEIGHT: 10 st

[Erowid Note: Driving while intoxicated, tripping, or extremely sleep deprived is dangerous and irresponsible because it endangers other people. Don't do it!]

[Erowid Note: Two samples of powder (even of the same chemical) with equivalent volumes won't necessarily weigh the same. For this reason, eyeballing is an inaccurate and potentially dangerous method of measuring, particularly for substances that are active in very small amounts. See this article on The Importance of Measured Doses.]

I took a couple of tiny samples to test toxictity and upted it a bit all without scales [Author estimates they eyeballed 10 mg of the substance in total]. Helped me relax, drink less alcohol. Took some after I got home thinking I needed not to drive again that night but did and wow! my perception of the shape of the car completely changed. cops stopped me and held me overnite. No-one hurt. I did not realise what a dissociative this drug actually is.

I will beware from now on - small small doses for me!

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 93057
Published: Feb 11, 2018Views: 2,348
Pharms - Phenazepam (505), Police / Customs (60) : General (1), Difficult Experiences (5), Various (28)