Euphoric Vivid Bright and Happy
4-AcO-DMT, 2C-E & recent daily SSRI
by yellowladders
Citation:   yellowladders. "Euphoric Vivid Bright and Happy: An Experience with 4-AcO-DMT, 2C-E & recent daily SSRI (exp92914)". Erowid.org. Jul 13, 2016. erowid.org/exp/92914

28 mg oral 4-AcO-DMT
  T+ 1:15 12 mg insufflated 2C-E
  T+ 0:00     SSRIs

Got invited to a friend's house a couple miles away, he was home alone and I asked if I could try one of his many RC's. We decided on 4-Aco-DMT at first, and measured out 28mg exactly.

I orally ingested it, didn't feel much for close to an hour. At this point, disappointed, I started feeling the classic 'floaty' mushroom come-up feeling, but not too intense. After waiting about 75 minutes after ingesting the 4-Aco-DMT, my friend weighs out 12mg of 2C-E, another drug I have always wanted to try, but haven't, and I insufflate it.

I had been taking different prescribed SSRI drugs for 5 years, and had only been off for 3 months before I indulged in these two chemicals. It seemed to me my long history with SSRI use diminished the 4-ACO more than the 2c-e, because once I did dose with the 2c-E, the trip really fell into place and I knew I WAS TRIPPING. I walked outside with my shirt off all the leaves seemed to twirl towards me, vivid colours on everything, and when I was peaking I starting laughing and just couldn't stop.

I have done just about every non drug there is, Ketamine, GBL, Mushrooms, Marijuana, Heroin, Coke/Crack, XTC tabs, Fentanyl, benzos & opiates pills, MDPV, Mephedrone, Rohypnol, etc.

...also tried 2C-B AND LSD, but didn't feel a thing, assuming those were bunk.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 92914
Published: Jul 13, 2016Views: 1,163
4-AcO-DMT (387), 2C-E (137) : First Times (2), Combinations (3), Small Group (2-9) (17)