Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Take this 45 minute survey!
Long-Acting IV Blissfulness
Clonazepam
by Pin_phan
Citation:   Pin_phan. "Long-Acting IV Blissfulness: An Experience with Clonazepam (exp92910)". Erowid.org. Feb 9, 2019. erowid.org/exp/92910

1 mg IV Pharms - Clonazepam (liquid)

[Erowid Note: Intravenous (IV) injection of crushed pills/tablets can be very dangerous due to unknown substances, binders, and fillers present. Any substance injected directly into the blood stream should be very pure. Clean needles and medically appropriate techniques should be used to avoid serious injury or death.]

So I'm in the hospital for a MRSA infection... And the nurse left behind one of her saline plungers used for IV flush. I took this, and caught an idea... The 1mg x3 daily of klonopin is quite weak for a person with my threshold to benzos. Soo, I decided to crush and dissolve the tab in about 10cc of water, and 20cc water to flush. I screwed the syringe into my iv port and pushhed quickly... It was after I flushed with the 20cc that I felt a wave of relaxation throughout my entire body. I have NEVER felt this relaxed off of oral klonopin in this dose range or even as high as 4mg at once. And since kpin is a longer acting benzo, I expect this relaxation to last well into my next dosage :) I do not condone this behavior, but the positives were well worth the risk for a long, boring hospital stay. Take care

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 92910
Published: Feb 9, 2019Views: 694
Pharms - Clonazepam (125) : General (1), First Times (2), Glowing Experiences (4), Hospital (36)