Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
Space and Time No Longer Concern
Cyclobenzaprine
by Thnikkamann
Citation:   Thnikkamann. "Space and Time No Longer Concern: An Experience with Cyclobenzaprine (exp92797)". Erowid.org. Apr 2, 2020. erowid.org/exp/92797

30 mg oral Pharms - Cyclobenzaprine
  T+ 1:00 30 mg oral Pharms - Cyclobenzaprine

I have taken a shit ton of skelaxin in the past because I'm prescribed it but never dabbled in Cyclobenzaprine. I decided at around 10:30 pm to take 30 mgs.

0:00- Took 3 10 mg pills.
+0:45- starting to feel disappointed that the only affect I feel is a strong want to sleep. I have homework to do. I'm sure I can still do it.
+1:00- Still no change in the affects I think I will take 3 more.
+2:00- Homework= not happening. The first dose is starting to hit me and make all my thoughts pretty incoherent. My mind is jumbled and it is hard to think of anything straight through without getting lost in a million other thoughts. Still not too much on my body, however, I'll go have a cigarette.

+4:16- I was planning on reporting every half hour when the drugs have taken their full affect. I did not realize the time had gone by so much. The keyboard is hard to type on and everything doesnít seem proportionally distant as they usually do. Even some keys seem infinitely further than others. The walk to the bathroom happened in a blink but back to the couch seemed to take an hour. I believe I have risen above space and time.

+4:45- I need to go to sleep; my heartbeat is sporadic and worrying
I need to go to sleep; my heartbeat is sporadic and worrying
but Iím far too melted in my seat to do anything about it. Sleep sounds very nice right now but I told myself I would stay up through the experience.

+5:30- Everything is light in my head. I feel like I am as light as a feather and could float away and at given moment. My body, however, feels like gravity is multiplied to exponential levels and there is a severe pushing on my entire body. It is like an infinite fall. I am wondering what the bottom feels like.

Point +5:30 was my last posting on my timeline. Sometime after (God only knows how long it really was) I passed out in the same spot on my couch and slept until the next evening.

All and all Cyclobenzaprine isnít really worth to take recreationally when there are so many better drugs out there. Although, this is coming from someone who has been on muscle relaxers for years so it could be a tolerance thing.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 92797
Published: Apr 2, 2020Views: 4,036
Pharms - Cyclobenzaprine (267) : Alone (16), First Times (2)