Have you had an experience with
Peyote, San Pedro, or Synthetic Mescaline?
Help our researcher friends by Taking this Survey!
Scraped Off White Spots, Avoided Red Part
Amanita muscaria
by Marlin
Citation:   Marlin. "Scraped Off White Spots, Avoided Red Part: An Experience with Amanita muscaria (exp92790)". Erowid.org. Sep 12, 2011. erowid.org/exp/92790

oral Amanitas - A. muscaria (fresh)

While walking in a forest of Northern New Mexico a friend and I came across a fresh Amanita muscaria. We decided to eat some of it. Acting as my inner guide, i began to scrape off the white spots from the mushroom. He then intuited that we shouldn't eat the red part, nor the outer white spots for the matter. I agreed. I then cut a sliver from the mushroom and then took a bite- only the inner white part, including the infant gills forming. The effects of happiness and expansion were instant. An amplification of my emotional body also occurred. That is, my emotions were more intense, yet very subtly so. The effects lasted for 30-45 minutes and that was it. I had no gastrointestinal upset. My friend noticed a mild stomach upset at the nighttime, almost 6 hours later.

I've repeated the dosage quality and quantity twice, and have had the same effects.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 92790
Published: Sep 12, 2011Views: 10,136
Amanitas - A. muscaria (70) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Preparation / Recipes (30)