responses to an online survey from those who have
used a psychedelic while in a romantic relationship.
Couples especially invited to participate.
Better than Amphetamine
Hordenine & Phenylethylamine
by Youmukranda
Citation:   Youmukranda. "Better than Amphetamine: An Experience with Hordenine & Phenylethylamine (exp92735)". Erowid.org. Dec 19, 2018. erowid.org/exp/92735

378 mg oral Hordenine (freebase)
  T+ 0:20 400 mg oral Phenethylamine (capsule)

After being given my supplements by my employer. I set aside one evening to try this combo. After using selegeline and PEA for a few years, using hordenine was something I hoped would be just as effective.

I take the hordenine 20 minutes before the PEA HCl capsules. I made sure I hadn't eaten any junk food for a while, as this makes absorption very poor for me. Also, I didn't eat for 2 hrs beforehand.

I have always thought, that in correct doses PEA is better than amphetamine, as it doesn't cause comedowns, has effects that last for few days and only needs to be taken every 4 days or so if the diet is not giving everything it should do.

The effects of hordenine and PEA, are just as good, if not better than selegeline. The usual shower of bliss occurs, and also this combo seems to make me feel more excitable, not sure why though.

I do not take hordenine and PEA continuously, it could cause over stimulation. And I definitely don't take more that 500mg a day of PEA as it is acidic, and would cause downreg of dopamine in large doses.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 92735
Published: Dec 19, 2018Views: 7,984
Hordenine (790), Phenethylamine (695) : Combinations (3), Alone (16)