Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
A Strange Time Indeed
Aripiprazole (Abilify)
by Melly
Citation:   Melly. "A Strange Time Indeed: An Experience with Aripiprazole (Abilify) (exp92689)". Erowid.org. Sep 6, 2011. erowid.org/exp/92689

6 mg insufflated Pharms - Aripiprazole (ground / crushed)

I was prescribed lexapro, abilify, and klonopin by my psychiatrist. After years of being on the medications I stopped getting any soothing effects. I've always had a thing for snorting pills so I decided to take my average 2mg dose of abilify and up it to 6mg (which is still a very low dose.) Almost immediately after snorting I begin to feel a buzzing sensation in my body and working its way downward. It gave me a slight aroused sensation, and it was like my mind was moving very fast. Overall it is a pleasant buzz, but be careful with the dosage. I may try again in gradual upgrades.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 92689
Published: Sep 6, 2011Views: 27,882
Pharms - Aripiprazole (422) : Unknown Context (20), General (1)