Black & Brown & Yellow & Red Lives Matter
Every. Life. We're all in this together. Let's all do what we can to
make the world a better place. Breathe. Appreciate the breath.
Kicks In Faster and Fades Faster
AM-2201 & Damiana
by Broke Dave
Citation:   Broke Dave. "Kicks In Faster and Fades Faster: An Experience with AM-2201 & Damiana (exp92635)". Erowid.org. Sep 2, 2011. erowid.org/exp/92635

smoked AM-2201
    smoked Damiana

I decided to make my own smoke blend and infused 1g of AM-2201 with ~30g of damiana. I started dosing by smoking ~30mg and worked up from there. I read AM-2201 has a longer duration than THC but from my experiences this was only true the very first couple tries. After that I felt the intoxication fading faster than THC possibly because of its effects curve. It definitely kicks in faster than THC but who needs that? THC kicks in within 5 minutes anyway. After the rapid comeup, AM-2201 immediately began to fade unlike THC which has a more bell-shaped effects curve.

I only spent ~$65 for 30g of smoke so it's much cheaper than cannabis. The smoke is slightly harsher though. I have mixed THC with AM-2201 with no additional side effects noted.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 92635
Published: Sep 2, 2011Views: 7,808
AM-2201 (529) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Not Applicable (38)