Best Sex of My Life
2C-B, Cannabis & Alcohol
by newcollege
Citation:   newcollege. "Best Sex of My Life: An Experience with 2C-B, Cannabis & Alcohol (exp92551)". Erowid.org. Apr 12, 2016. erowid.org/exp/92551

Alcohol - Beer/Wine
    smoked Cannabis
    smoked 2C-B

I was at a party at school. I had been smoking pot and was pretty high. I split a bottle of wine with my roommate before taking an unmeasured amount of 2C-B. The drip was awful and I felt incredibly nauseous for the first minute or so.

When the nausea went away I felt as if I had to get out and talk to people. I couldn't sit still. The feelings of euphoria came at me in waves and in between I had trouble focusing but it was a mild experience and I never experienced any paranoia. When I went back to my room to lay down I experienced mild closed eye visuals and became very touchy-feely. I began to gyrate against my bed and begged the boy sleeping with me to touch me. Nothing has ever felt so good. It felt as if the orgasm lasted forever. The next day I felt mildly stoned for a few hours. The whole trip couldn't have last more than 5 hours. Overall my experience with 2C-B was a positive one.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 92551
Published: Apr 12, 2016Views: 1,632
2C-B (52) : Sex Discussion (14), Hangover / Days After (46), Combinations (3), Various (28)