Against the drug war but not sure what to do about it?
Join Erowid and help spread accurate, independent information.
Torn to the Bare Minimum of My Consciousness
Salvia divinorum (20X Extract)
by Everything ME
Citation:   Everything ME . "Torn to the Bare Minimum of My Consciousness: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (20X Extract) (exp92514)". Erowid.org. Jun 3, 2020. erowid.org/exp/92514

4 hits smoked Salvia divinorum (extract)

I smoked on a bowl of what I believed to be a half gram 20x extract. My friend cheifed one massive hit and held onto it for like 15 seconds. I waited for a minute after seeing him unable to speak and giggling hysterically for him to give me 'permission' to trip. I took 4 moderately sized hits. Within 30 seconds I fell back in my seat and began tripping hardcore. I was imagining myself on a row starting on number one and moving down a line of rows until I hit firthiest, the number I invented. I then lost all concept of myself and entered a new universe, where millions of me stand in a row and converse with one another. I moved down the row which I believed was infinite and began to fear that I had entered reality and my life prior was a hallucination. I had my personality ripped away and I was chasing for it down an infinite hallway made up of the word everything. Eventually I returned to my body to see everyone asking me questions which made me quite angry. By then I regained myself and came down slowly.

Ultimate lesson of the trip for me, there are extrasensory stimuli of the senses and then there are the mechanisms such as personality ones brain creates to handle them. But in the end personality and mental abilities are just the way a deeper "I" interacts with the universe. Who I think I am is a costume the real me uses to move throughout the world.

I'm glad I did it but I'm not sure I would want to go through my last trip again.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 92514
Published: Jun 3, 2020Views: 382
Salvia divinorum (44), OBE (332) : General (1), Difficult Experiences (5), Mystical Experiences (9), Small Group (2-9) (17)