Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Past Heavy User
MDMA (Ecstasy)
by Haley B.
Citation:   Haley B.. "Past Heavy User: An Experience with MDMA (Ecstasy) (exp92407)". Erowid.org. Aug 15, 2011. erowid.org/exp/92407

oral MDMA
    smoked Cannabis

Hi I'm Haley. I used the drug ecstacy on and off for about 24 months of my life (2 years). I now am 18 and have yet to use the drug in 7 months. I feel like Iím doing 'good' but I also feel like Iím still young and should enjoy the experience while I can. I find that I've only had a few negative effects hit me, but unfortunately are the 'uncommon' ones.

For example. I used to ALWAYS be happy (even before taking the drug) and now it seems harder to have a good feeling, or get the butterflies. I feel as if taking the drug made it so when Iím not on it, nothing good is really as good as it really is!!! Also... Have you seen my typing?! Horrendous! I was a very smart, fast girl. Now Iím a bit slower, and its harder to focus. I daydream more and cant help but stare into space.

I also am a regular cannabis user. This may be the reason I have yet to 'fully recover', but I figured it would help. From the research I've done, the two dont seem to mix well.

[Reported Dose: '20-50']

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 92407
Published: Aug 15, 2011Views: 1,060
MDMA (3) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Unknown Context (20)