Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
A Moment of Peace
H.B. Woodrose, Aripiprazole & Alprazolam
by clatatat
Citation:   clatatat. "A Moment of Peace: An Experience with H.B. Woodrose, Aripiprazole & Alprazolam (exp92387)". Erowid.org. Oct 11, 2020. erowid.org/exp/92387

0,125 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:00 2 seeds oral H.B. Woodrose (seeds)
  T+ 0:30 1 smoked Tobacco - Cigarettes
  T+ 0:30 1 bowl smoked Cannabis

I had been taking Abilify earlier in the morning for about two weeks. I included it because some have suggested it can interfere with tripping; I have never noticed much of a difference.

I got home around ten and my brother offered me some seeds. He had ten and wanted to give me half, but I have a sensitivity and have been tripping about once a week for a few weeks so I just took two. The first one I swallowed, like a pill. He was chewing on his and said it seemed to work better so he gave me another and I chewed it. I took it with half of a 0.25 Xanax, which I am prescribed for anxiety (0.5/day). After a half hour we went outside so I could smoke a cigarette and we could smoke a bowl. Then we went our own separate ways to watch netflix, agreeing we would meet up again if we both started tripping.

An hour after this I begin to feel slightly up on it, my high sort of transitioned from weed to something else. I went outside to smoke a cigarette and while I never reached the point of tripping on it things shook gently when I was not looking at them especially the wallpaper in the kitchen and the floors. Sitting out there was euphoric almost, but I was really exhausted so when I went back inside I fell asleep and probably missed most of it. As I was falling asleep I felt so happy, so relaxed, and a little out of my mind. I felt attached inwardly to some fixed ideal that seemed reasonable and justified and possible. It was the most peaceful moment I have had while just laying and thinking in the past six years.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 92387
Published: Oct 11, 2020Views: 488
Pharms - Alprazolam (98), H.B. Woodrose (26) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Glowing Experiences (4), Combinations (3)