Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
Reality Is Dream
Cannabis
by Jnax
Citation:   Jnax. "Reality Is Dream: An Experience with Cannabis (exp92364)". Erowid.org. Aug 12, 2011. erowid.org/exp/92364

Cannabis

When smoking weed, I get this mind blowing feeling that the world, Universe and everything is a dream and I am trapped inside it. Trapped in a reality which isnt real. I think I get this idea out of my unconscious knowing that there are no true answers to why reality exist. This feeling leads to anxiety and I have always gotten a bad trip.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 92364
Published: Aug 12, 2011Views: 980
Cannabis (1) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Bad Trips (6), Unknown Context (20)