Help us get 10 more reviews! And spread the word that accurate info about psychedelics and other drugs improves health, culture, and policies.
Nothing to Get Excited About
Methiopropamine
by Vixx
Citation:   Vixx. "Nothing to Get Excited About: An Experience with Methiopropamine (exp92297)". Erowid.org. Aug 8, 2011. erowid.org/exp/92297

500 mg insufflated Methiopropamine (powder / crystals)

When I first heard of methiopropamine, I thought that sounded like a promising material. I ordered one gram, and took the whole in one evening with my boyfriend. I hoped it would be like meth, so we started with very little lines. But it isn't like meth at all, it only keeps me awake, without any aim, and in my own experience, without even any pleasure. It was purely stimulating (not even that much), and as the lines went on, it made me vomit a few times (I assume that's because of the sulfur). I didn't get any euphoria, nor did I get that 'I wanna learn, I need to read or watch something right now' feeling I get with the Tina sister. It was plain disappointing, we just finished the gram and I never took this again.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 92297
Published: Aug 8, 2011Views: 17,217
Methiopropamine (545) : Small Group (2-9) (17), General (1)