Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
More Psychedelic Then I Thought
Alcohol & Cannabis
by FUNK JUNKET
Citation:   FUNK JUNKET. "More Psychedelic Then I Thought: An Experience with Alcohol & Cannabis (exp9223)". Erowid.org. Jun 23, 2004. erowid.org/exp/9223

3 glasses oral Alcohol - Hard (liquid)
    smoked Cannabis (plant material)

In the past getting drunk was not to enjoyable for me. Although I never got sick, the 'high' consisted of extreme dizziness and nausiousness. So I was a bit uneasy about drinking again this night. My 3 freinds and I decided to have a campfire and get a little happy to celebrate a great summer. With no school hookups it was hard getting herb, but tonight my freind had got some from a brother in law. It was a small portion, (about a dime) but we were not worried for we also had a bottle of Jamaican Rum in our possesion. We began the night drinking (drink then smoke toke toke toke. Smoke then drink, puking in the sink, or the woods in our case that night) We mixed the Rum with sprite and it wasn't bad. I played Bartender that night and i made all the drinks half rum and half Sprite. They were dixie cups 12 oz, so it wasn't much. I think we had had low tolerances because after one drink and a few shots each, we were feeling it. The buzz was very happy and we were put into extreme relaxation and mood lift.

Then it was time for the herb. We each took about 2 hits, and then took about 5 resin hit each, which were very plentiful. The feeling was amazing. It wasn't a sloppy nausious high like I forecasted. Instead, it was very mind expanding. I felt like i was under an ancient spell, and I babbled poetry all night. It was very psychedelic too. We visited my shed and all made drum music as i chanted 'Cerenbelenj, What is GOD?' I was fixated with the notion of good and everything that night seemed to hit my brain deep. It was a great high and the level of mind expansion was out of this world. I had a blast!

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 9223
Published: Jun 23, 2004Views: 4,911
Cannabis (1), Alcohol - Hard (198) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Glowing Experiences (4), Combinations (3)