Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Last Time ... or Not?
Methamphetamine
by Paula
Citation:   Paula. "Last Time ... or Not?: An Experience with Methamphetamine (exp9213)". Erowid.org. Oct 31, 2001. erowid.org/exp/9213

smoked Methamphetamine

My freind and I visisted a girl we had not seen since high school. her brother was there and turned us on to some from a light bulb he washed out. We smoked for about 4 days. I went home an laid down so my husband did not know I was doing drugs. My friend stayed at that house without taking a bath. She smelled bad. The guy that turned us on, had'nt took a bath in 7 days. I wanted some more so bad that I would wake up early before work, just to stop by that house and get turned on. Before you new it I lost 15 pounds, and I had not eaten. My eyes were yellow, and I was dehydrated.

I drank alot of water and ate, I felt alot better after about a week. I was really worried, I really like it. I get speeded up, and I am never tired. But, It takes every cent you have, it is not worth it. I have a family to raise. I have my limits, and dicipline my body not to do more. My friend still wants more, and she gets it however she can. I'm broke now, hungry and trying to get my life back to normal... I hate that drug. It is greety. I prey everyday I will stop, so I could be sober and enjoy my family life. It is over, and I am happy...

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 9213
Published: Oct 31, 2001Views: 8,149
Methamphetamine (37) : Health Problems (27), Addiction & Habituation (10), Various (28)