Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
Hallucinogen with Dissociative
LSD & Methoxetamine
by Coach MG
Citation:   Coach MG. "Hallucinogen with Dissociative: An Experience with LSD & Methoxetamine (exp92102)". Erowid.org. Aug 4, 2011. erowid.org/exp/92102

1 hit oral LSD (blotter / tab)
  T+ 0:00 5 mg   MDMA
  T+ 0:30   insufflated Methoxetamine (powder / crystals)

At 5:00 pm I began drinking cheap beer in preparation for an outdoor concert. Around 7:30 pm I ingested 1 hit of blotter LSD of unknown potency. I felt the LSD kicking in around 8 pm when we arrived at the concert. It seemed weak, so I ingested 50-60 mg MXE. By 9:00 pm I had an intense body high as well as some visuals. Nothing seemed unexpected, until after the show around 11:00 pm. I experienced the usual difficulty with walking expected from the dissociative, however when I arrived at home the hallucinations became much more intense and I began to lose consciousness. From 11:30 pm to 1:30 am my memory is hazy. I remember feeling like being on a space ship and telling my friends I was flying to planet awesome, with mostly visual hallucinations. By 2:00 am I was asleep. After 10 hours of sleep I felt sober, however I regret not researching the combinatorial effects of hallucinogens and dissociatives.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 92102
Published: Aug 4, 2011Views: 8,378
Methoxetamine (527), LSD (2) : Festival / Lg. Crowd (24), Combinations (3)