Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
My Addiction to Salt
MDPV
by popvey
Citation:   popvey. "My Addiction to Salt: An Experience with MDPV (exp92002)". Erowid.org. Aug 30, 2011. erowid.org/exp/92002

repeated   MDPV (powder / crystals)

The first time I tried salt I snorted with a friend. The experience was fun. As I continued 2 experiment I started 2 inject the powder. I cant stay away from it! I dont use everyday but when I do I go on uncontrolled binges for 4 to 5 days at a time. After the first day extreme paranoia sets in. Another danger I have experienced is dehydration to the point of hospital visits. A good drug at small doses but be careful.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 92002
Published: Aug 30, 2011Views: 14,688
MDPV (377) : Addiction & Habituation (10), Not Applicable (38)