responses to an online survey from those who have
used a psychedelic while in a romantic relationship.
Couples especially invited to participate.
Not Particularly Mind-Blowing
Mescaline & LSD
by champ
Citation:   champ. "Not Particularly Mind-Blowing: An Experience with Mescaline & LSD (exp91832)". Erowid.org. May 7, 2019. erowid.org/exp/91832

250 mg oral Mescaline (powder / crystals)
  T+ 0:45 2 hits oral LSD (blotter / tab)

I realized that I had never written down my own experience report of this combination. This took place last year so the memories are a little fuzzy but I want to write down what I remember as best I can just so it's here in case others are looking for information on this combination.

250 mg mescaline sulfate+2 hits of moderately potent blotter acid. I'm very experienced with psychedelics but this was my first time with this combination.

I took the mescaline first and then the acid about 45 minutes later. I barely felt nauseous and within an hour was coming up fairly fast. The body load was minimal and I felt very much imbued with an electric energy flowing through my body. The combination was different than either of these compounds on their own but I remember thinking they weren't wildly potentiating one another--more like complementing.

I was at a really nice party with friends and found conversation to be quite easy for a few hours but as I ascended towards the peak of the experience I began to lose it a bit and was really tending to experience wild hilarity at the slightest provocation--so lots of laughing to the point that I was sort of failing at conversation (or maybe people really were being hilarious?).

I did dance, enjoyed that a lot. The body energy was great for that. Visually things weren't too crazy and mostly involved colors being very intense and a sort of freeze frame or strobe effect in my visual field like when I blinked there were strong after-images of reality inside my eyelids. Mostly there wasn't too much patterning or persian carpet overlays.

Overall, this dosage of these 2 compounds together was actually pretty moderate in terms of deepness (for me) and next time I take them together I would likely double the mescaline dosage and perhaps take a bit more acid as well. It did last pretty long, about 14 hours in total and it was rather hard to get to sleep. Perhaps it's a more productive use of a rare compound to just take mescaline alone at a high dosage and have a deep experience with this amazing substance.

One thing I want to say about mescaline is that I'd call it very impressionistic. Both times I have taken it I feel like I am perceiving the world like an impressionist painting...sorry, can't describe it better, it just makes colors so saturated and meaningful and my thoughts become disjointed like fast-forwarding a film and then suddenly stopping and fast-forwarding again so that the stopped moments stand out starkly and form my idea of the narrative flow of time.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 91832
Published: May 7, 2019Views: 1,063
LSD (2), Mescaline (36) : Combinations (3), Large Group (10+) (19)