Dreamy Reality
Zolpidem
by Zolpidem king
Citation:   Zolpidem king. "Dreamy Reality: An Experience with Zolpidem (exp91764)". Erowid.org. Jul 25, 2011. erowid.org/exp/91764

15 mg oral Pharms - Zolpidem (pill / tablet)

So, some time ago I was prescribed zolpidem to fix my sleep and one time I did not go to bed after taking the med and i started to feel weird/tipsy, later I was in total euphoria. It gave me delusional hallucinations, for example: everything looked alive, curtains were moving and I believed that they are alive, my bed was waving - and I was sure that it had life. And wallpaper patterns started to move around, like when you look at window on rainy day. Patterns were going down like raindrops or like there was liquid mass on the wallpaper. Thats my experiences.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 91764
Published: Jul 25, 2011Views: 1,175
Pharms - Zolpidem (143) : General (1), Alone (16)