Black & Brown & Yellow & Red Lives Matter
Every. Life. We're all in this together. Let's all do what we can to
make the world a better place. Breathe. Appreciate the breath.
Overstimulation
Products - 'Bath Salts'
by Zenchicken
Citation:   Zenchicken. "Overstimulation: An Experience with Products - 'Bath Salts' (exp91683)". Erowid.org. Aug 2, 2011. erowid.org/exp/91683

1 tablet oral Products - Bath Salts, Plant Food, etc
  T+ 1:00 0.5 tablets oral Products - Bath Salts, Plant Food, etc
  T+ 1:45 0.5 tablets oral Products - Bath Salts, Plant Food, etc

[Erowid Note: Driving while intoxicated, tripping, or extremely sleep deprived is dangerous and irresponsible because it endangers other people. Don't do it!]

By now itís 7AM and Iím still really, really wired. It feels like Iíve done a shitload of coke but without the euphoria. All I want to do for the first hour of the ride is smoke cigarettes and focus on breathingÖ Iím still clenching my jaw so thereís not much desire to speak, except for checking on J. I am sweating profusely, my hands are constantly soaked. Then in the 2nd hour something changes and I feel the desire to talk. Not anything meaningful, just talking shitÖ laughing about and telling my friend I donít want to go home, that we have to find another party, and then nonsense ramblings come on. I am feeling almighty but I know Iím ďfuckedĒ Ė and thatís the reason I donít want to go home and face comedown alone.

At 8ish AM I finally get home and I know Iím not going to get any sleep. I empty my bladder and go to bed. Absolutely no desire to eat or drink although I feel hungry. I get online and try to pass the time (this is when I research the pills and realize itís MDPV), then at 11AM I decide to force myself to sleep. I donít know if what followed was resting sleep or not, I woke up again one and a half hours later still feeling hyper. My heart had slowed down by now but I was still feeling anxious. I eat a slice of pizza and drink some juice, then proceed to kill more time online. At 8PM I begin to feel slightly sleepy and decide thisíd be a good time to try and drift off to sleep. I sleep until 11PM and wake up feeling better. Eat and drink some more, kill more time.

It has now been 24hrs since I dropped the first pill, and as I sit here writing this report I finally feel tired. Mentally and physically tired.

My conclusion of this experience: Right now, Iím feeling very negative towards this substance. I have probably overdone it, and maybe just 1 pill would be enough for some ďextra energyĒ when wanting to dance all night, but Iím not sure if Iíll do it again.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 91683
Published: Aug 2, 2011Views: 16,147
Products - Bath Salts, Plant Food, etc (521) : Rave / Dance Event (18), First Times (2)