Black & Brown & Yellow & Red Lives Matter
Every. Life. We're all in this together. Let's all do what we can to
make the world a better place. Breathe. Appreciate the breath.
Move Over Perception Here Comes Reality
Methamphetamine & Alcohol
by weedman
Citation:   weedman. "Move Over Perception Here Comes Reality: An Experience with Methamphetamine & Alcohol (exp91660)". Erowid.org. Jan 14, 2020. erowid.org/exp/91660

1 shot oral Alcohol - Hard (liquid)
    repeated smoked Methamphetamine

Well to give some background and I will try to keep this report concise and informative. It is basically the point in my life I chose to form my own views and opinions rather than listen to the majority. Well when this happened I was 23 I had done all the natural highs, lsd mescaline cannabis, lots of synthetics, lsd 2cxx series dxm. The usual array of drugs one would across at 17-25 years old.

Iím in New Zealand and meth here is regarded as Satanís drug.
Iím in New Zealand and meth here is regarded as Satanís drug.
One hit and your life is over. I believe in trying anything myself and forming my own opinions this is why meth appeared so interesting. I wanted to form my own view on it. I lost friends from using it though there perception got the better of them and they thought well he does meth heís obviously gone off the rails. Nope just forming my own opinion.

So anyway at the time I was living in a flat with 3 of my best friends. We do a lot of drugs together just not meth lol. Well our flat was breaking apart people arguing etc generally a bad time. I was really down with the fact we were all going to go our separate ways soon.

I was using dxm 300-600mg twice a week due to this. One day we get some ephedrine in the post. Me and a one of my more open minded friends experiment with this doing 30-mg - 90mg a day. It was interesting as this is what meth comes from and it feels like what it is an unrefined stimulant. Very jittery with bad heart effects at higher dose. No empathy but similar I guess to caffeine yet with more mind clarity.

Any way thatís the background of the events next my good friend d arrives out of the blue and guess what he is packing some crystal. I leave my flat not telling my housemates about d or what he has. They would not understand this is for research purposes.

Man was I excited we drive too his apartment and set up he has a glass pipe getting ready. I have a small shot of scotch to take my nerves down. I was pretty intrigued of what I was about to do. This was mainly because I would be able to decide if this was a negative as people say it is. Just to note I have a really addictive personality and would like to see what happens to it. All for science. I often take drugs to test their limits and open my mind.

Anyway now onto the trip.
D packs about 20.mg into the glass bowl and shows me how to smoke it. Slow inhales. I take about 5 hits. We start taking and about five minutes after my emotionally down state (the friendship issues, the flat break up. Etc just lifts off me and I release life goes on. What am I actually worrying about, basically a massive antidepressant feeling? I can truly say it feels like the energy from ephedrine although more focused and relaxed. The empathy of mdma without the push and the calmness of an opiate like morphine. The fact I had no worries on my person anymore.

T+10 mins. We hit more I end up having about 50mg smoked in 2 hours
I end up having about 50mg smoked in 2 hours
, man it is fun smoking it. So far my mood has lifted it feels like a really clean speed which I guess that what it is. My mind is crystal clear no pun intended. I can think positively about the future. I have zero feelings of nervousness. The perfect drug for the occasion. This has a high abuse potential I believe as it takes away inhibitions but leaves me feeling very very sober. I could have this and dance or go to work or even take to just study. My pupils are huge though and I think I would be trying to hide it more in a diff atmosphere. I donít though itís just us 2 a huge apartment and time to kill

T.3hrs I still feel it coursing through me. This would be awesome study aid I feel I can absorb so much info. The euphoria has dwindled but I donít mind this residual stimulation as it is different than speed or caffeine. It feels natural to be up like this. I have a desire to do more but I believe this is just due to smoking it and how interesting it is. I think if I snorted or ate it would not have that much appeal to redoes.

Well its about 6 hrs Iím back at the flat itís a weird situation usually its uncomfortable as friendships were breaking down but I felt very euphoric just like waking up from a bad dream. My mind has totally changed the situation. I talk to flat mate sort out problems confront my psyche all in all a pleasant eve. I think my housemates thought I had been on e. The effects at this time are like a gradual e comedown just less drained.

Had little trouble sleeping and woke up with no come down. Wow the half life on this must be huge. Itís like 12hrs later and I feel fine. I still have an afterglow and remain positive for the next 48 hrs. Pretty much baseline now no crash as I thought and totally worth doing in my opinion.

Since then I have tried it a few more times. None equally the first time I did it, that was the most profound.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 91660
Published: Jan 14, 2020Views: 1,073
Methamphetamine (37) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Glowing Experiences (4), First Times (2)