Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Madness
MDPV
by JayBomber
Citation:   JayBomber. "Madness: An Experience with MDPV (exp91591)". Erowid.org. Aug 30, 2011. erowid.org/exp/91591

MDPV (powder / crystals)

Where to start? About a year ago I had some friends that was making k2 spice and packaging it. Then they moved on to packaging the bath salts. I had unlimited supply of MDPV. I still can't decide whats real anymore I truly lost my mind.

When you first I tried MDPV I thought man this shit is great, but after use of it for some time the effects seemed to change, get more trippy. The bad thing about it is I didn't know I was tripping I thought everything that was happening was real. About december 2010 I got it stuck in my head the world was being invaded by aliens. Countless other people in my town thought the same thing. Come to find out it was not UFO's we all was seeing it was UAV's the FBI had watching all of us in my town that was in the packaging business. There was so much crazy shit going on during the business venture my friend got into. I was kidnapped by biker gangs that didn't like the fact we was shutting there business down. After that I started to see that putting research chemicals in bags and vending them to stores was not a good thing to be doing. I'm still waiting to get arrested behind it today. It is the best drug I ever did. God how I love it. Its the most addictive drug I have ever done. I can't explain all the crazy shit. At one time I thought the FBI was putting knock out gas through my air vents to get me.

My cuz busted in my door one day screaming there all dead man they killed them all they even killed all the kids (he had me going then he said) then angels came from the sky and took the bodys away.M y best friend that owned the business was beat then shot in the back of the head 2 weeks ago along with 3 other people. I'm afraid I'm going to be messed up for life from MDPV. Nothing makes sense the only way I can explain it is MADDNESS

[Reported Dose: 'kilos']

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 91591
Published: Aug 30, 2011Views: 1,442
MDPV (377) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Not Applicable (38)