Membership Gift--Ltd. Ed. Art Print
"Solve et Elucido" is a fantastic signed & numbered reverberating giclee print
available as a thank-you for $500 donations. It is 12" x 12", on canvas, signed
by the artist as well as Erowid founders Earth and Fire.
Use Your Imagination
by Jesus Raves
Citation:   Jesus Raves. "Use Your Imagination: An Experience with 5-Methyl-MDA (ID 91549)". Jul 17, 2011.

DOSE:   oral 5-Methyl-MDA (powder / crystals)

I read that I would have a candyflip-type experience off a 20 mg dose of 5-Methyl-MDA.

20 mg did nothing. I took 40 more mg 1.5 hours later, and 30 or 45 minutes after that began eating mgs indiscriminately until about half of the 500mgs I ordered was consumed. The next weekend I dropped 250mgs all at once. Was it my imagination? I might have noticed a little lift, a little enhancement, but nothing dramatic, nothing that I was really looking for. I didn't want subtle, you see. I can get subtle anywhere, just by making the dose really tiny. This time I wanted to trip. Good thing I had some methylone instead so I dropped a gram of that and had a great time.

My conclusion about 5-Methyl-MDA? A bore. Because either I got the wrong chemical, or most of what I got from 5-Methyl-MDA had to come from my own imagination. Not very impressed especially considering 500 mgs was around $70 plus shipping. The one place that I finally found that started selling it, now no longer sells it. Guess it wasn't much of a hit. Don't worry about missing anything.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 91549