More than 2 million people use Erowid every month.
During the pandemic, only 70 of those contribute $1 or more.
Donations are down significantly. Please Contribute.
Personal Dose is Half a Capsule
Products - Bath Salts, Plant Food, etc. ('Day Lights')
by valdosta dude
Citation:   valdosta dude. "Personal Dose is Half a Capsule: An Experience with Products - Bath Salts, Plant Food, etc. ('Day Lights') (exp91441)". Erowid.org. Sep 2, 2011. erowid.org/exp/91441

.5 capsls oral Products - Bath Salts, Plant Food, etc (powder / crystals)

[Erowid Note: Cannabis substitute "spice" type smoking blends, "Bath salts", "plant food", "incense", "tea" and similar products generally do not accurately list psychoactive ingredients or dosage on their packaging. Analysis has revealed that ingredients in a single product of this type may vary over time. The component chemical(s) may be different than what is assumed for this report.]

In south Georgia the local head shops sell these capsules (pill) that are labeled as a sex stimulant (not really though) it is called day lights, but it did have an older very similar pill called night light but got banned. Anyway a personal dose is half the powder in the pill so, I put my half of the powder in half the capsule and swallow it. It took bout 15 to 30mins before it kicked in. It feels very much like MDMA. It gave me the feel good feeling, also I felt stimulated, but my heart did not have that uncomfortable fast heart beat like MDMA (and I am not much of a stim user). It also dilates my eyes, and somtimes when walking my legs feel numb. But over all it is just like MDMA. I am on it right now... it lasts quite a few hours (sorry dont know the right amount of duration). Music is a must with this, and alot of gum is a must cause my jaw feels like I must chew somthing! weed or spice blend is great 2 go with as well. Oh yeah I will also never fell like I can stop talking and makes my emotions go wild!!!!!!

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 91441
Published: Sep 2, 2011Views: 8,633
Products - Bath Salts, Plant Food, etc (521) : Retrospective / Summary (11), What Was in That? (26), Glowing Experiences (4), Alone (16)