Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Help our researcher friends at Maastricht University School of Medicine by sharing this with appropriate groups, and
Take this 45 minute survey!
Thick Soup
Salvia divinorum, Absinthe, H.B. Woodrose, & Hashish
by Jon
Citation:   Jon. "Thick Soup: An Experience with Salvia divinorum, Absinthe, H.B. Woodrose, & Hashish (exp9144)". Erowid.org. Aug 28, 2002. erowid.org/exp/9144

1.5 g smoked Salvia divinorum (leaves)
  T+ 0:59 400 ml oral Absinthe (liquid)
  T+ 0:40 6 seeds oral H.B. Woodrose (liquid)
  T+ 0:40 3.0 g smoked Cannabis - Hash (tar / resin)

I started off by smoking a gram and a half of salvia, I kept questioning, am I feeling anything... is anything different. I had bought all of the above mentioned drugs at a store in Vienna and now was at my friend's appt. We knocked back the absinthe with his dad, I sat down at a computer at felt very strange, drunk but my mind was still there. My vision was bright and colourful, but I wasn't getting the normal drunk euphoria, just mild illness.

Forty minutes after the absinthe, my friend came in with 3piping hot mugs of Hawaiin Baby Woodrose Tea. I knocked it back and started smoking hash, waiting for the pychedelics to kick in. Twenty minutes later, my body got very heavy and I felt very nauseus. I was in a fearful mood of LSD before i took it and was feeling panicky. The next two hours were intense, I dosed in and out of sleep,feeling incredibly tired and sick. When i closed my eyes there were no visuals, and my mind was functioning perfectly, but my body felt like soup. I stood up and was stumbling everywhere, this lasted for 3 more hours, the nausea subsided, and I got control of the trip.

I smoked hash until I calmed down, and then 6 hours after taking the L.S.A. returned to reality.

I learned not to mix that stuff with booze, which is what our supplier told us anyways, but I was to arrogant to adhere to.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 9144
Published: Aug 28, 2002Views: 17,497
Cannabis - Hash (93), Absinthe (4), Salvia divinorum (44), H.B. Woodrose (26) : Small Group (2-9) (17), General (1), Combinations (3)