Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Not Much at All
Morning Glory
by joel
Citation:   joel. "Not Much at All: An Experience with Morning Glory (exp91254)". Erowid.org. Mar 9, 2018. erowid.org/exp/91254

250 seeds oral Morning Glory (tea)

So last night I ground 250 clean Morning Glory seeds, put it in a teabag, and let it seep at the bottom of a glass of distilled water in a dark mini fridge overnight. This morning at 8am, I drank the brown tea.

After 2 hours, I was very relaxed, almost high. I was waiting for the ďtripĒ to start, so I went outside to a bike trail. I was relaxed, but not a trip because there were no hallucinations whatsoever. Itís been 5 hours, and I am completely sober. I donít know what I did wrong, but next time I will try H.B. Woodrose.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 91254
Published: Mar 9, 2018Views: 595
Morning Glory (38) : General (1), Personal Preparation (45), Unknown Context (20)