Circus Tent
Salvia divinorum (20X Extract)
by Alexandra
Citation:   Alexandra. "Circus Tent: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (20X Extract) (exp91214)". Erowid.org. Feb 14, 2018. erowid.org/exp/91214

1 bowl smoked Salvia divinorum (extract)

Setting- Backseat of my friend's car, seat behind the driver, at a park, around 8:30 p.m. Smoked 20x sticky purple, out of a small glass pipe(small bowl).

Experience- I was in a giant circus tent and I was running around having a good time when the tent starts to fall. I see the tent door so I run to it, but I can't get out. Finally the door gives way and find my way out.... and then I come out of it quickly.
Other's perspectives- My friend(sitting in the front passenger seat) took a video of my trip. I was laying in the backseat with my feet in the air, covering my mouth, laughing uncontrollably, I also hyperventilated for a few seconds. Then I suddenly stop laughing, saying I have to get out, go through the middle console over my friend's lap and to the window(open about an inch and a half) and I try getting through it, but I can't. So my friend opens the window and I get all the way, sitting on the bottom of the window and that's when I snapped out of it.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 91214
Published: Feb 14, 2018Views: 653
Salvia divinorum (44) : General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)