Rocky Mountain High
Oxycodone (Roxicodone)
by blueeyedkygirl
Citation:   blueeyedkygirl. "Rocky Mountain High: An Experience with Oxycodone (Roxicodone) (exp91125)". Erowid.org. Apr 12, 2016. erowid.org/exp/91125

30 mg insufflated Pharms - Oxycodone (ground / crushed)

I got hooked on roxy's right away. Having opiate addicts in my immediate family should have steered me in the other direction, but I chose to dive head first into that pile of blue wonder.

The first time, I just broke a 30 mg pill in half, crushed it, and put it up my nose. Since they are instant release, I felt it hard and fast. I did the other half about an hour later. I lucked out - I am a petite, small girl, and at my worst point I was able to do almost 90 mils in one sitting. If you are doing this for the first time, do not do more than 15 mils. I've known people who have died from these, so proceed with caution. Extreme caution. Opanas were awesome but kicked my ass. I've been clean for a year now and often miss that feeling, but clean is better..its easier. I promise. Maybe not at first, but eventually.

Exp Year: 2005-2010ExpID: 91125
Published: Apr 12, 2016Views: 1,972
Oxycodone (176) : Addiction & Habituation (10), General (1), Unknown Context (20)