New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art!
Donate $30 or more & get a piece of displayable blotter art,
some signed and limited edition. They make great framable gifts!
Who Knew Clouds Were This Angry
Amanitas - A. muscaria, Kola Nut & Alcohol
by Deano
Citation:   Deano. "Who Knew Clouds Were This Angry: An Experience with Amanitas - A. muscaria, Kola Nut & Alcohol (exp91026)". Erowid.org. Jul 31, 2018. erowid.org/exp/91026

smoked Amanitas - A. muscaria (dried)
    smoked Kola Nut (ground / crushed)
      Alcohol

BODY WEIGHT: 10 st

In mid July 2010 I was invited to a small music festival for a weekend. It was my first music festival so I decided I wasn't going to take it easy. Anyway, at the festival there was a tent selling legal highs, foolishly I requested “the strongest thing you’ve got”. I was promptly handed a whole cap of dried fly agaric, told not to bother eating it and asked for £5 of my money.

I tried to roll a 'joint' of the mushroom (which I had since ground up) but it failed so I sought something to mix it with. Luckily my friends were having no luck with some very expensive Kola nut powder so I mixed it and rolled it, boy did it do the trick.

Henceforth everything was just right, I floated around the festival like a cloud and more than once was trapped by the laser show. The only negative effects I felt were when it was wearing of, this made me incredibly angry, enough to pound the ground for a while.

All in all, a good experience for my first taste of a truly altered mind and great value!

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 91026
Published: Jul 31, 2018Views: 273
Kola Nut (358), Amanitas - A. muscaria (70) : First Times (2), Combinations (3), Festival / Lg. Crowd (24)