Erowid is a Global Information Resource
Numb 4 9 Years
Clonazepam
by Mr.Benz
Citation:   Mr.Benz. "Numb 4 9 Years: An Experience with Clonazepam (exp91014)". Erowid.org. Mar 17, 2019. erowid.org/exp/91014

2 mg oral Pharms - Clonazepam (daily)

It all started about 9 years ago...... I walked into the doctors office complaining as usual of my intense anxiety, of course their first action was to dope me up using a cocktail of different benzos and muscle relaxers, so the story begins 9 years ago and continues today! I now only take about 2mg of Clonazepam a day thankfully! Still I believe these benzos have permanently affected my overall function and well being. I now seem to be numb to almost all negative feelings, which for a bit can be AMAZING but after a while can become quite scary. I cannot live without Klonopin now! I have tried multiple times to ween off but it has NEVER worked!

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 91014
Published: Mar 17, 2019Views: 224
Pharms - Clonazepam (125) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Addiction & Habituation (10), Medical Use (47), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Not Applicable (38)