Donations are Matched in September!
Contribute $10 or more during our annual September
Public Support Drive and get your donation DOUBLED
Help us spread accurate info for harm reduction & benefit enhancement
Symptoms Lifted after 14 Hours
Promethazine (Sominex / UK)
by Anon
Citation:   Anon. "Symptoms Lifted after 14 Hours: An Experience with Promethazine (Sominex / UK) (exp91006)". Erowid.org. Jul 14, 2011. erowid.org/exp/91006

20 mg oral Pharms - Promethazine

20mg taken approx 2 Hours before bedtime. Felt delirium, vision in both eyes became blurry and swimmy toward outer edge.

Went to sleep quicker than usual, had a Lucid Dream and awoke feeling extremely relaxed to the point I could not be bothered getting out of bed.

Felt melancholic, reflecting on my life, had feeling I did not belong in my own house; a state of dissociation. This lifted after approx 3 hours. Drug had been in my system for about 14 hours before symptoms lifted.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 91006
Published: Jul 14, 2011Views: 14,467
Pharms - Promethazine (336) : General (1), Alone (16)