More than 2 million people use Erowid every month.
During the pandemic, only 70 of those contributed $1 or more.
Donations are down significantly. Please Contribute.
Some of the Worse Hours of My Life
AMT
by crazyemily
Citation:   crazyemily. "Some of the Worse Hours of My Life: An Experience with AMT (exp90983)". Erowid.org. Aug 4, 2011. erowid.org/exp/90983

1 capsl oral AMT

I took some on this when it first showed up in my city. They hadn't figured out the dosing yet and were selling full capsules of the stuff, later on it was just a small amount inside. I took one of the full ones, it was reddish I think. Messed up my stomach, felt so odd, like it was just floating there, a little bit into it I threw up in my dorm room sink, was so out of it messed up it was all I could do to write some sort of illegible apology note to my room mate at the time saying sorry, and then I left to find other people to be around because I was freaking out.

It was kinda like acid but not pleasant really. It lasted almost 24 hours too. I drove to a friends house and they sat with me, hugging me, reassuring me, during the hell that was the amt trip. [Erowid Note: Driving while intoxicated, tripping, or extremely sleep deprived is dangerous and irresponsible because it endangers other people. Don't do it!] As bad as it was still glad to have tried to once, just wouldn't choose to do it again, but a new experience is a new experience, you know???

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 90983
Published: Aug 4, 2011Views: 5,227
AMT (7) : Difficult Experiences (5), Various (28)