Erowid relies on the generosity of the public for funding.
Please, include Erowid Center in your charitable giving!
All Day
Methamphetamine
by Mongo
Citation:   Mongo. "All Day: An Experience with Methamphetamine (exp9064)". Erowid.org. May 3, 2004. erowid.org/exp/9064

insufflated Methamphetamine (powder / crystals)
    smoked Tobacco - Cigarettes (plant material)

It all started one night when I saw some people I knew crushing it up on the tray. What is that I said, blow? no its glass man you want some? I thought about it and asked some questions then I said what the hell, you might as well try anything once.

Up the tube, in the nose and into oblivion. It felt like someone had poured hot sauce in my nose, but it quickly faded. Then the fun began, they asked how many cigarettes I had, about a pack I replied.........no where near enough.

It was like I could take down anything and do anything I wanted total power and performance. It only got better from there, we did more and more until we were so jacked we were content with anything. It was like coke but a whole lot better and a lot longer before I came down..........a lot longer.

We accomplished a lot of things those 2 days, what they were I cant quite remember. The world flew buy like I was moving the clock myself, it didnt matter what we talked about it was the most hilarious thing in the world.

After finally coming down quite some time later I pondered. Was it worth it to try? hell yes. Could it be addictive? very. Whether or not I am going to try it again I dont know, but hopefully not in the same quantities.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 9064
Published: May 3, 2004Views: 6,436
Methamphetamine (37) : Multi-Day Experience (13), First Times (2), Small Group (2-9) (17)