A Glowing Light of Life
2C-E
by J. Flanagan
Citation:   J. Flanagan. "A Glowing Light of Life: An Experience with 2C-E (exp90452)". Erowid.org. Mar 2, 2012. erowid.org/exp/90452

30 mg oral 2C-E

Recently, I ingested 30 milligrams of 2-ce, orally.

First and foremost, the public is generally not very much educated about 'research chemicals'. The purpose of this experience report is to inform YOU, about my experience for educational purposes.

In my experience, 2-ce is all about 'set and setting' as Tim Leary put it. In other words, the chemicals effect was influenced by my current state of mind, and the vibes of the group I was hanging out with. My friends girlfriend came into town for the weekend, whom I met for the first time while I was tripping. I felt UNEASY as I tried to make an impression that I was a somewhat NORMAL person and I was just under the influence which is why I was acting so strange.

I felt as though when I tried to express my thoughts as words, the order of my words were mixed up. For example, 'how do you? said meant do did I? Did I just say that?! Not like this I..., No! NEVERMIND!!!'

Socially I felt awkward and uncomfortable as I tried to talk to this woman. Visually, I was astounded. I could see, touch and feel the energy each person was radiating in the room, and each person seemed to have a different tint to their energy. All of the 'waves' seemed to end up to a specific place on the ceiling. It was like a glowing light of life on the ceiling. All the energy of the room was flowing into this one specific spot. My words do not do this beauty justice. So I will stop.

In Conclusion, I believe 2-ce is a great tool when I am around people I know and trust. In the right settings, I suggest the use of 2-ce as a tool to enjoy life, bond, find some sort of 'truth', and think.

Thank you for reading.

Peace and happy tripping.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 90452
Published: Mar 2, 2012Views: 3,518
2C-E (137) : General (1), Alone (16)