Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
Empathy and Energy Not Too Much Euphoria...
MDPV ('White Horse')
by Chachi
Citation:   Chachi. "Empathy and Energy Not Too Much Euphoria...: An Experience with MDPV ('White Horse') (exp90402)". Erowid.org. Feb 24, 2017. erowid.org/exp/90402

repeated   MDPV (powder / crystals)

[Erowid Note: Cannabis substitute "spice" type smoking blends, "Bath salts", "plant food", "incense", "tea" and similar products generally do not accurately list psychoactive ingredients or dosage on their packaging. Analysis has revealed that ingredients in a single product of this type may vary over time. The component chemical(s) may be different than what is assumed for this report.]

MDPV scares the hell out of me. The scariest part is It is very easy to get in my area and very cheap compared to coke or meth. I've tried coke and meth and I never cared too much for them for I believe they kill the love. Bath salt doesnt seem to kill quite as much love as it does seem to promote empathy in a way that other stimulants don't, but in exchange for empathy I seem to not get as much euphoria as the classic stimulants provide. This puts me in a very strange mind space especially during the comedown phase of the trip.

The few trips I've taken with this chemical (and I call them trips because I am experienced with LSD and shrooms, as well as causing profound altered states with the right friends with minimal chemical motivation) have at first made me very chatty. I began to communicate my spiritual beliefs to those around me, and in doing that I actually learned more about them. As the strange comedown headspace hit I went from thinking about extra dimensions to over analyzing numbers like I sometimes do.

I decide in advance how many doses and a general time for them, move my mind to a happy place, an ecstatic one if I can, for as long as I can. Once I cant hold onto the good feeling anymore I calm my mind. (marijuana helps at this point) A bit of sleep will work wonders for my energy level the next day.

I've found myself in an energetic yet anxious head space the next day that re-dosing seems to make worse. I found by chance that Xanax at that point completely removes the anxiety without affecting the energy much.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 90402
Published: Feb 24, 2017Views: 1,129
MDPV (377) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Unknown Context (20)