Do you know about DrugsData.org?
It's an Erowid project that does lab drug checking of anonymously submitted
drug samples and publishes the results weekly. [Check Results]
Saved By Blue Footballs
Crack & Alprazolam (Xanax)
by sandune222
Citation:   sandune222. "Saved By Blue Footballs: An Experience with Crack & Alprazolam (Xanax) (exp90376)". Erowid.org. Nov 30, 2017. erowid.org/exp/90376

repeated smoked Crack (powder / crystals)
  5 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)

Ok so I don't mind admitting: I am a severe addict to anything euphoric and anything to escape, but it seems I picked the wrong drug the first couple hits of crack are incredible, but too much of a good thing can go bad as happened to myself very bad after I was out of crack out of money I began to have the worst panic I've ever experienced. My muscles clenched up I thought death was near but luckily I still got a couple good friends who will indeed help if I need it. So I called my boy, told my situation and he drove over with five blue footballs I ate them immediately and after a half hour my stomach began to untie and feel warm so I know I'm on the path to relief and so I was not too much memory after that but basically I wrote this to discourage people from using that devil crack it will suck you dry straight up.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 90376
Published: Nov 30, 2017Views: 2,537
Pharms - Alprazolam (98), Crack (82) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Medical Use (47), Health Problems (27), Difficult Experiences (5), Combinations (3)