Have You Had a Belief Changing
Psychedelic Experience?
Take this Survey from our friends at Johns Hopkins
Center for Psychedelic and Consciousness Research!
Saved My Life
Naloxone & Buprenorphine
by Johnnie Riggz
Citation:   Johnnie Riggz. "Saved My Life: An Experience with Naloxone & Buprenorphine (exp89923)". Erowid.org. Nov 21, 2018. erowid.org/exp/89923

8 mg oral Naloxone (daily)
  2 mg oral Pharms - Buprenorphine (daily)

I was a opiate addict for ten years. Mostly vicodin at first, and eventually graduated to Heroin. I was using Heroin intravenously for 3 years before going to rehab. After rehab I started the Suboxone program. Taking 2 8mg pills daily. Being the addict I was I quickly realized I could shoot the Suboxone! This realization led to 5 years of Sub abuse! This behavior cost me Alot! I was kicked out of my parents house, lost my job, and lot of other terrible things all for my love of the needle.

Recently I was prescribed the Suboxone Film. I just wanted to say that it has freed me of the last chain to my past. Yes, I know that some people will still abuse this miracle drug but for me the transition has been life changing. I feel the effects as quickly as if I were shooting it and even more potently I believe. And the best part? No NEEDLE. No risk of infection, arrest, or other damage to my life and health.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 89923
Published: Nov 21, 2018Views: 749
Naloxone (339), Pharms - Buprenorphine (265) : General (1), Retrospective / Summary (11), Addiction & Habituation (10), Medical Use (47), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Not Applicable (38)