Annoying- Accidental Drug Interaction
Methylphenidate & Phenylephrine
by JIM-Z
Citation:   JIM-Z. "Annoying- Accidental Drug Interaction: An Experience with Methylphenidate & Phenylephrine (exp89857)". Erowid.org. Mar 7, 2012. erowid.org/exp/89857

54 mg oral Pharms - Methylphenidate (pill / tablet)
  15.5 mg oral Pharms - Phenylephrine (pill / tablet)

Well I'm prescribed Concerta and I have terrible sinus problems.

I did some research to make sure the drugs were okay to take together and said they had a moderate interaction to take warning to. I figured I'd be fine so I took it about 2 hours ago. Since then I've felt over stimulated, and felt mild paranoia...

It's a weird feeling, not terrible or good, just annoying and I hope it goes away soon.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 89857
Published: Mar 7, 2012Views: 11,980
Pharms - Methylphenidate (114), Pharms - Phenylephrine (219) : Combinations (3), Medical Use (47), Health Problems (27), Unknown Context (20)